The class prepares you for fulfilling a role of a ScrumMaster for one or several teams in a company of any size, type and agile maturity.
By attending the training you’ll be exposed to the latest training tools, including the one of the most popular educational simulations with Scrum: www.lego4scrum.com invented by the trainer and translated to more than 15 languages.
Who should attend
Project managers – who are interested in empowering their teams by increasing self-organization, engagement, and responsibility.
Team leads, tech leads – who would like to uncover better ways of people management and bringing the Agile spirit in the projects.
ScrumMasters and Team Coaches – who are looking for new tools, tips and inspiration.
Members of Development Teams – anyone who is interested in the modern people-oriented project management approached, and applying the Scrum framework at work.
ScrumMaster’s skills taught
The class is designed to help ScrumMasters and Agile Team Coaches maximize their fit and influence throughout the Agile organization to maximize business value delivery, organization agility and team satisfaction.
Hence, it covers all dimensions of “what it takes to be a brilliant ScrumMaster”: from individual to team coaching, to mastering change, facilitation and servant leadership.
This program is aligned with Scrum Alliance objectives for the CSM certification. And will cover all key areas of strategic and daily duties of a ScrumMaster:
- Scrum Basics Roles & Responsibilities
- Practicing Lean and System Thinking
- Growing Teams
- Coaching the Organization
- Working with Product Owners
- Mentoring Team Members and Managers
- Agile Estimating and Planning
- Release Management
- Facilitating Sprint Ceremonies
- Scaling Scrum
- and many more
This course has been certified by the Scrum Alliance. Successful completion of this course leads to delegates obtaining the Certified Scrum Master certification as authorised by the Scrum Alliance. In addition, delegates receive 2 years’ free membership to the Scrum Alliance.
Alexey has years of experience of applying Scrum in distributed and scaled environment. Alexey is also a Cerified Large Scale Scrum Practiotioner. Scaling topic is not a standard part of a CSM program, but during this class you’ll be exposed to the simplicity and power of the LeSS framework.
- Traditional and. Agile Project Management
- History of Lean, Agile and Scrum, Core Values and Principles
- Details of Scrum Framework
- Restarting a project with Scrum
- Forming and growing Development Team
- Coaching Product Owners and product managers
- Maturity models and coaching plans
- Changing company structure and culture
- Questions and answers
- Scrum Meetings and Artefacts
- Froming and refining Product Backlog
- Release Planning
- Size Estimating and Release Planning
- Commitment-Driven Sprint Planning
- Tracking and visualizing progress
- Kanban in Scrum
- Feedback cycles for product and process improvements
- Growing the Definition of Done
- Facilitating Sprint Retrospectives and Kaizen
- Full Cycle Scrum Simulation
- Scaling Scrum
- Questions and answers
Alexey is Certified ScrumTrainer® with the ScrumAlliance since 2012, and Lean-Agile practitioners with deep hands-on experience. He played a role of a ScrumMaster in his first Scrum project back in 2003. Since then have been coaching teams and organizations, working as agile coach and a trainer. Alexey is also known for his contribution to co-producing Agile Eastern Europe conferences in 2009-2015.
These days Alexey is actively engaged as a ScrumMaster in the largest German social network company. Read Alexey’s recent article on Scaling Agile Mobile Development at InfoQ and his other writing at his blog.
The class is designed to integrate people with different level of Scrum exposure and experience. It not only teaches the core concepts. It lets you practice the Agile mindset through a variety of workshops, exercices, and discussions guided by the experienced trainer. Working in a cozy small group of students you will have a great opportunity to discuss complex scenarios of Scrum adoption.
This will prepare you for stepping into the ScrumMaster / Agile Leader role in your organization.
When: 2017, May 18-19th
Early bird price (till 17 th of April): 989 Eur (VAT not applicable)
Regular price: 1129 Eur (VAT not applicable)
Additional information and registration: via e-mail mokymai (at) agilecoach.lt or by phone 8 600 38860