When: 2018, October
Early bird price (till …): 950 Eur (VAT applicable)
Regular price: 1129 Eur (VAT applicable)
Venue: Vilnius (will be announced for the participants)
Additional information and registration: via e-mail mokymai@agileCoach.lt or by phone 8 686 32487.
The Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) training class is a two-day learning experience that provides students a full immersion into Agile principles and the concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework. The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games, simulations, and video interwoven throughout the class. Upon completion of the class, students will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become Certified ScrumMasters.
Who should attend
The course is designed for entire product/project delivery teams, not only ScrumMasters, as well as anyone likely to work with or on an agile team.
It is ideal for teams or organizations new to Agile who need practical and memorable instruction.
Components of the ScrumMaster Training:
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Scrum Principles
- Scrum Core Elements & Practices
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Backlog & Release Planning
- Sprint Backlog & Sprint Planning
- Daily Standup Meeting
- Burndown Charts & Project Reporting
- Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Course contains simulations, exercises and role plays
- The training also includes the Scrum Lego City Game